1 – Business sector
– For commercial relations between JEAN-LOUIS Design (hereinafter “we”), on the one hand, and the authors of orders (hereinafter referred to as “you”), on the other hand, apply exclusively following general conditions of sale in their version valid at the time of placing the order. We do not recognize the differing conditions on your part.
– We reserve the right to supplement, modify or cancel the Terms and Conditions at any time.
2 – Offer and conclusion of the contract
– By ordering the desired merchandise and clicking on the “Buy” button, you submit a legally binding offer of conclusion of a contract that we accept by sending the merchandise without further confirmation from us.
– The conditions indicated and chosen by you are decisive for the scope and execution of the delivery. The contract is born on the conditions (price, shipping costs) valid in the corresponding offer.
– An order is limited to a maximum of three items. We reserve the right not to accept and / or unilaterally cancel any orders received exceeding this number of items. You will be informed separately.
– You acquire the products for personal use. It is prohibited to resell for professional purposes the goods acquired. We reserve the right to take corresponding legal action (according to trademark law). If you wish to order a larger quantity of goods or goods for resale, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an individual order. If no contact is made or if several important orders are placed for a short period of time, we reserve the right to unilaterally cancel orders.
- The order quantity for Limited Editions and Special Editions is limited to one item per user. We reserve the right not to accept and / or unilaterally cancel any orders received exceeding this number of items. You will be informed separately.
3 – Colors of the products
– We strive to reproduce the colors of products in a way that is faithful to reality. We draw your attention to the fact that there may be minor discrepancies between the colors reproduced in the illustration and the actual color shades. Most of the time, slight differences in color are attributable to the color settings on the screens and are not a defect. If you have any questions about our products, please contact us on +41 79 306 13 60 or email@example.com.
– In addition, we draw your attention to the fact that the products we distribute are made from materials work in a traditional way, so there may be irregularities in the quality of the material and colors.
4 – Price and payment
– Prices are quoted in Swiss francs. The billing currency of the order does not depend on the country of destination of the goods. It will therefore be in Swiss Francs.
– Orders delivered in a country other than Switzerland are also billed in Swiss francs.
– Deliveries are made only against payment using accepted payment methods such as Paypal. German and Swiss customers can also pay for their purchase by prepayment.
- If the delivery address is located in a country other than Switzerland and the countries of the European Union, the import duties and VAT charges in force in the country concerned are at your expense.
5 – Conditions and delivery times
Here are the non-contractual delivery times by region (working days from Monday to Friday):
Switzerland: 2-4 days
Europe: 5-8 days
Japan, Singapore, South Korea, USA & Canada: 4-6 days
Rest of the world: 12-17 days
Shipping costs are free.
Delivery in the EU, USA, South Korea, Japan, Singapore:
You have no other fees. VAT is already included in the purchase price.
For deliveries to a country not mentioned above, customs duties, VAT and import taxes are due. They must be paid by the recipient upon receipt of delivery.
In the following areas, the indicated shipping service is generally used:
Switzerland & all other countries (no post box or packing station):
EU, USA, South Korea, Japan, Singapore
Swiss Post: http://www.post.ch/
For any other question, we remain at your disposal (but not only yours!) From Monday to Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 – Right of exchange and return of the goods
– We accept returns for any reason within 30 days from the date of shipment. Shipping costs are not refunded.
– All returned products will be checked. All products must be returned in perfect condition without signs of use. The return costs are your responsibility. We will refuse the returned product if:
The product shows visible signs of use
The product is damaged during the return shipment
We refund your payment (excluding customs duties, taxes and other fees). In case of return, all shipping costs will be charged.
The refund of the purchase price is the same as the initial payment. If you ordered by making an advance payment, please contact us with your bank details.
– If the product is defective in any way, or does not comply with the order placed, we will gladly refund the purchase price, return postage, all customs and other taxes ( on proof of payment, ie on invoice), as well as the original shipping costs. On the other hand, no product will be resumed if it shows signs of wear, such as:
– Natural use or tearing
– Unforeseeable events, such as natural disasters
– Signs of inappropriate use
– Interference from the customer or a third party
– Extreme use of the client
– No refund will be made in case the product disappears when returning. We recommend that you return all items through a transportation company that provides tracking and tracing service.
7 – Our right
We are entitled to withdraw from the contract also with respect to a part of the delivery or service still pending when erroneous information has been given regarding your creditworthiness.
8 – Retention of title
The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price and the concomitant costs.
9 – Responsibility
– In case of non-negligible defect of the goods, you can invoke the rights of guarantee provided by the law. You have the choice between requiring a substitute product, canceling the contract or obtaining a reduction of the purchase price in agreement with us.
– As long as this is in accordance with the normal course of business, you are required to check the quality of the thing received and, if you notice any defects of which we may be held responsible, to make an immediate statement to us. Otherwise, you may be deprived of your rights mentioned in paragraph 9 indent 1.
– As long as nothing has been stipulated below, any other right of the author of the order – for any legal reason whatsoever – is excluded. We can not be held responsible for damages that have not been caused to the object of the delivery itself; in particular, of a loss of profit or any other patrimonial damage suffered by the author of the order. Since liability is excluded, this also applies to the personal liability of our employees, representatives or vicarious agents. The limitation of liability referred to above does not apply if the cause of the damage is due to gross will or negligence, or if there is physical damage, or where enforces the product liability law. The warranty period is twelve months from the date of delivery. This period is an extinctive limitation period and also applies to claims for compensation for damage resulting from a defect where no claim is made for an unauthorized action.
- For any other breach of our obligations, we can only be held liable in case of will and gross negligence. This restriction also applies to our legal representatives, employees, employees, employees and vicarious agents.
10 – Security of personal data
– The data is encoded using proven SSL technology. We undertake not to sell or to pass on to third parties the personal data of our customers. However, the transmission of customers’ personal data for logistical reasons (shipping partners) is an exception.
11 – Protection of intellectual property
Our trademarks, trade names, designs, products and website content are protected by copyright laws. Any modification, reproduction, copy of any nature whatsoever is prohibited.
12 – Final provisions
– For customers in Switzerland: these GTCS and the contracts that are concluded on the basis of these GTC are subject to Swiss law to the exclusion of the United Nations Purchasing Entitlement (CISG). The place of jurisdiction is Zurich.
– For all other customers: Swiss law applies for all business. The place of jurisdiction is Zurich. This only applies to you, as a consumer, insofar as the protection granted is not canceled by the obligatory stipulations of the law of the State in which you have your usual place of residence. The stipulations of the United Nations right of purchase do not expressly apply in the present case.
– In the event that specific provisions of these terms and conditions of contract are invalid in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions would not be affected. The provisions wholly or partly invalid would be replaced by provisions whose content is as close as possible to the provision which has become invalid.
13 – Protection of personal data
Lyne Juline attaches particular importance to the privacy rights of Internet users and is committed to protecting their personal data in accordance with current French and European legislation. No personal data is requested from visitors to enable them to consult the website www.lynejuline.com.
Each form on the site restricts the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary and systematically indicates:
- the purposes of the collection of personal data
- the compulsory or optional nature of the data
- the recipient(s) of the data collected
- the retention period of the data collected
- your computer and freedom rights and how to exercise them
On each form on the www.lynejuline.com website, one or more checkbox(es) allow you to give your explicit consent for the collection and processing of the personal data requested. This enables Lyne Juline to ensure that the personal data transmitted to her can actually be used for the purpose(s) explicitly announced on the form and accepted by the Internet user. Each box checked corresponds to a specific purpose of personal data processing and will serve as legal proof of the Internet user’s consent.
Under no circumstances may Lyne Juline use this personal data for any purpose other than that explicitly stated on the form and accepted by the Internet user. Likewise, these personal data may not be transmitted or transferred to third parties without an explicit mention of this possibility on the form.
In accordance with the law “Informatique et Libertés” of 6 January 1978 (art. 34), you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. To exercise this right, you can contact Lyne Juline via the contact form on the site, or by post to the following address:
Pfirsichstrasse 10, 8006 Zürich, Switzerland,
8006 Zürich, Switzerland
The personal data collected on the site www.lynejuline.com are processed according to secure protocols that considerably limit the risks of interception or recovery by third parties. However, be careful not to disclose unnecessary or sensitive personal information when using our forms. If you wish to communicate such information to us, please prefer the postal way.
14 – Cookies
By setting your browser, you can disable cookies or be alerted when cookies are about to be downloaded to your computer. However, disabling all cookies may prevent you from using all the features of this site correctly. We therefore give you the option to disable tracking cookies only, which will not interfere with your browsing (see “Setting Cookies” below).
15 – Google Analytics
This website uses the web analytics service Google Analytics. This allows us to analyze how users use our site in order to provide them with a better browsing experience. To do this, Google Analytics uses tracking cookies to track a user’s visit to the site. These cookies are kept for a period of 13 months.
We have enabled anonymization of IP addresses for this site. This means that the IP addresses collected by Google Analytics are systematically shortened to make it impossible to identify Internet users. In exceptional cases, the entire IP address may be transferred to a Google server located in the United States, and then immediately shortened to that server. Google uses the information collected through cookies on Lyne Juline’s behalf to analyze visitors’ browsing habits and to provide reports on site activity.
Google provides users with a browser plug-in that enables them to prevent the collection of data about their browsing on websites using Google Analytics.
This plug-in is available at this address: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
16 – Google Remarketing
This site may use the Google Remarketing service, which offers Internet users targeted advertising based on the sites visited in Google’s ad network. In particular, this allows us to use your navigation data on this site to offer you targeted ads when you visit other sites on the Google network. You can disable this feature via the following link: www.google.com/settings/ads
If you have a Google Account and you sign in to your Google Account by visiting our site, and if you have allowed Google to link your browser history to your Google Account and use that history to customize ads, Google will link the browser data collected through Google Analytics to your Google Account. If you use your Google Account on multiple devices, our ads may appear on those other devices. Although Google collects data on this site related to the use of Google Accounts, Lyne Juline cannot in any way infer the identity of Google Account users visiting the site.
17 – Setting cookies
Here you can change your cookie settings for this site:
For more information about cookies and how to manage them, we recommend that you visit www.youronlinechoices.com, developed by the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA).
18 – Intellectual property
This entire site is governed by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations as well as animated sequences.
Any reproduction or representation in whole or in part, by whatever means, of the content of the site www.lynejuline.com, made without the express permission of Lyne Juline is unlawful and constitutes a forgery.
Any use of information from the site www.lynejuline.com must mention the source of the information. Lyne Juline’s website address must appear in the reference.
The trademarks mentioned on this site are registered by the companies that own them.
19 – Responsibility
Lyne Juline is not responsible for the content or environment of external sites to which the www.lynejuline.com site may refer (notably via hypertext links).
The creation of hypertext links by third parties to pages or documents on the Lyne Juline site is authorised provided that the links do not contravene Lyne Juline’s interests and that they guarantee that the user can identify the origin and author of the document.
Lyne Juline cannot, in any way, be held liable for the content of the information appearing on this site or for the consequences that may result from their use or interpretation.
The consultation of the site www.lynejuline.com presupposes that the surfer accepts the terms and conditions specified above.